Important Information and Disclaimer
This website is solely for informational purposes. Information is subject to change or deletion at any time without prior notice. None of the information or data presented herein are intended to form the basis for any investment decision, and no specific recommendations are intended or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for any securities, nor should information, or any part of it, form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. Past performance is not indicative of future results. No offer to sell or solicitation of any offer to purchase any security is made by this website. Any such offer will be made pursuant to a private placement memorandum and other offering documents pursuant to exemptions from registration requirements under applicable securities laws. Prospective investors should review carefully with their advisors the risk factors described in the offering documents.
Common EB-5 Private Placement Risk Factors
Private placements are subject to U.S. securities laws and regulations. EB-5 investments structured as private placements are subject to the regulations because they are private placements. Given the extensive risks and speculative nature of private placements and EB-5 investments specifically, it is important that a person who is considering participating in a private placement that has an EB-5 immigration component understand certain of the common risk factors that may be experienced.
Specific risk factors for a private placement will be stated in its private placement memorandum.
Common Financial Risk Factors
- an investor may lose their entire investment including other costs and fees paid
- investment capital not guaranteed nor does it have rights of redemption
- investment returns are not guaranteed
- investment is not transferrable or has limited transferability
- investment is in an illiquid security
- investment is generally in a new business enterprise with limited or no operating history
- investment may be subordinate to other financing arrangements
- investment might not be secured against an asset or has only limited security
- investments might not be repaid on time or at all
- an issuer of securities may fail to subscribe a required number of investors
- fraud or misuse of funds may occur
Common Immigration Risk Factors
- an investor may be denied a visa if they provide false or misleading information to USCIS or USDOS
- an investor may be denied a visa if they have certain political affiliations
- an investor may be denied a visa if they have certain medical conditions
- an investor may be denied a visa if they have committed a crime of moral turpitude or other crimes
- an investor may not receive a permanent visa if insufficient jobs are created
- an investor may not receive a permanent visa if their investment is not sustained
- an investor may not receive a permanent visa if a material change to the business plan has occurred
- an investorâ€™s derivative child family member may â€œage outâ€Â and become ineligible for a visa under their investor parent application
- USCIS might revoke the designation of a regional center potentially causing investors to lose immigration benefit
- USCIS may revise or update existing policy that could cause a petition already submitted to be denied
- Congress may substantially change immigration laws and retroactively apply them
- Congress may cancel or allow the EB-5 regional center program to lapse
* * * *
Mainsail Limited Partnerships: General Partners
'Mainsail' refers to the control entity or affiliate of each Issuer under Mainsail's EB-5 Visa Program. 'Mainsail Team' may refer to the immigration support representative retained by Mainsail.
No representation or warranty is made that any investment or investment objectives will, or are likely to be achieved or successful. Mainsail expressly disclaims any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained herein, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.
Any such offer to invest under the Mainsail's EB-5 Visa Program will only be made in compliance with applicable state and federal securities laws pursuant to a private offering memorandum and related offering documents which will be provided only to qualified prospective investors upon request. Prospective investors should review the private offering memorandum carefully, which includes important disclosures and risk factors associated with a private placement EB-5 investment. In addition, prospective investors are encouraged to consult with their financial, tax, accounting or other advisors to determine whether an investment under the Mainsail Development EB-5 Visa Program is suitable for them.
Neither Mainsail nor any of their affiliates provides or offers immigration or legal advice or immigration or legal services. All prospective investors considering the USCIS EB-5 visa program are strongly encouraged to retain and consult with legal counsel specializing in US immigration matters as to the suitability or otherwise of the EB-5 visa prior to making any investment decision regarding the Partnership.
Neither Mainsail nor any of their affiliates is authorized to provide, and none of them does provide, investment or other financial advice. Neither the general partner nor the Partnership nor any of their affiliates assumes any responsibility for any investment or other loss or expense that may arise directly or indirectly from an investment in the Partnership. The general partner recommends that interested parties consult with a qualified investment or financial advisor prior to making an investment under the EB-5 Visa Program and the Partnership.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR ACCESS OR USE BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY IN ANY JURISDICTION OR COUNTRY WHERE SUCH USE WOULD BE CONTRARY TO LOCAL LAW OR REGULATION.
This website is copyrighted © 2017 by Mainsail, its affiliated companies and other third parties and all rights are reserved hereby. All publications, services, processes, designs, logos, trademarks, fictitious names, inventions and materials comprising this website are either owned and/or controlled by Mainsail or where applicable displayed and utilized under the authority of third parties.
The information and the associated databases herein were developed through research and have been compiled and organized by or on behalf of Mainsail, are subject to the laws of the State of Florida, and may not be extracted in any combination, however limited, for the purpose of creating or adding to any other database. No part of this information may be captured and reproduced in any form or by any means for the purpose of distributing the information to other parties without Mainsail's prior written permission.
Mainsail reserves the right to make changes to any information contained in this site at any time and without prior notice and without liability.