EB-5 Projects Update
(9th Oct 2015)
Thank you for your interest in the Mainsail Development EB-5 Visa Program. There are no projects currently available, but please feel free to ...
Marriott Names 'Epicurean Hotel' as Opening of the Year
(6th Jan 2015)
The Epicurean Hotel in Tampa, Florida was recently named Marriott International’s “Opening of the Year” of 2013. The accolade is bas...
$500,000 EB5 Visa (Green Card) Program in the State of Florida for Foreign Entrepreneurs seeking United States Permanent Residence.
'Marriott' Franchised Properties Developed under the EB5 Visa Program
Mainsail Lodging & Development ('Mainsail') is a diversified real estate company based in Tampa, Florida. Mainsail was formed in 1998 and specializes in hotel, apartment, and resort property management and development, marketing and sales.
Mainsail currently owns and operates five luxurious properties throughout Florida and the British Virgin Islands.
Mainsail prides itself in searching for unique lodging opportunities with a purpose. The company’s properties and experiences are varied, but its commitment to excellence is always the same. The company’s foundation is built on developing key relationships with customers who require various lodging needs and finding a way to fulfill those needs in a profitable way.
EB-5 Visa Highlights
- A direct route to a Green Card via the EB-5 Visa (United States Permanent Residency)
- Permanent Residency in the United States for you, your spouse and any children under the age of 21
- Freedom to live, work and retire anywhere in the United States
- US Citizenship route after 5 years of being a Green Card holder
- Children may attend college/university at U.S resident costs
To learn more about the EB5 visa, take a look at the EB5 Visa Information Center