Mainsail Lodging's First EB-5 Visa Project Receives I-526 Petition Approval
(23rd Aug 2016)
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”) has begun to issue I-526 Petition approval for EB-5 investors who investe...
I-526 Petition Approved
(21st Jul 2016)
Mainsail Lodging & Development's first EB-5 project, which provided EB-5 funding to the Epicurean Hotel, has received it's first I-526 pet...
$500,000 EB5 Visa (Green Card) Program in the State of Florida for Foreign Entrepreneurs seeking United States Permanent Residence.
'Marriott' Franchised Properties Developed under the EB5 Visa Program
Mainsail Lodging & Development ('Mainsail') is a diversified real estate company based in Tampa, Florida. Mainsail was formed in 1998 and specializes in hotel, apartment, resort property management and development, marketing and sales.
Mainsail currently owns and operates many properties throughout Florida and the British Virgin Islands.
Mainsail prides itself in searching for unique lodging opportunities with a purpose. The company’s properties and experiences are varied, but its commitment to excellence is always the same. The company’s foundation is built on developing key relationships with customers who require various lodging needs and finding a way to fulfill those needs in a profitable way.
EB-5 Visa Highlights
- A direct route to a Green Card via the EB-5 Visa (United States Permanent Residency)
- Permanent Residency in the United States for you, your spouse and any children under the age of 21
- Freedom to live, work and retire anywhere in the United States
- US Citizenship route after 5 years of being a Green Card holder
- Children may attend college/university at U.S resident costs
To learn more about the EB5 visa, take a look at the EB5 Visa Information Center